Health Tech Legal Counsel
Are you an attorney with a background in healthcare and an entrepreneurial spark? Are you ready to be a part of a company that breaks the mold? We’re hiring on our legal team, and you might be just the attorney we’re looking for!
Minimum qualifications include:
- A growth mindset and passion for challenging the status quo
- A start-up approach and a willingness to solve novel challenges
- Graduation from law school
- 3+ years in healthcare in any capacity, such as:
- Health system
- Healthcare IT
- History of effective communication and negotiation with executives
- Experience with NDAs, BAAs, and partnership agreements
- Experience with regulations and regulatory bodies such as:
Preferred candidates will also possess the following experience:
- License to practice law in Wisconsin
- In-house legal department
- Health IT implementation
- Process improvement
- Startup funding
About Trifecta Trifecta General Counsel is a Madison-based law firm offering next-generation legal services to digital health teams.
Join a law firm 10 years ahead of the curve.
- Competitive salary, open book policy on billing, advancement, and compensation
- Work with a fast-moving customer base pioneering new technologies and solving complex healthcare problems
- Immediate opportunities to start contributing to the firm's growth
- Rapid opportunity for advancement
- Become an expert in a dynamic area of law that's in high demand
- Casual dress code every day, that means shorts and flip flops if you want
- Open PTO policy - no hard limits on vacation time
- Flexible work anywhere culture--in our office in downtown Madison, from home, or wherever you feel most productive
- 360-feedback on leadership, systems, and clients.