Do you have excellent attention to detail? Does checking off your to-do list each day bring you joy? Are you ready to put your creative energy and entrepreneurial spirit into a company that is breaking the mold?
In this role, you will wear several hats to support both the inner workings of our office and key projects with our clients.
Sometimes, your focus will be producing client-facing communication, such as utilization summaries or key takeaways from a status meeting. Other times, you will be managing social media and our outward-facing online presence. And other days, you will be supporting our legal team by prepping a contract summary or abstracting key contract details.
Our ideal candidate will bring a positive, solution-oriented attitude to every endeavor. This person will also be a great communicator, willing and ready to ask for help or offer suggestions.
Minimum qualifications include:
· Ability to quickly and accurately read complex material
· Interest in identifying patterns and making decisions based on them
· Ability to anticipate a problem or challenge and suggest possible solutions
· Passion for thinking on your toes and creatively approaching a task
· Ability to work with direction but without micromanagement
· A start-up approach and a willingness to solve novel challenges
Preferred candidates will also bring the following:
· Familiarity with technology contracts (SaaS agreements, Partnership agreements, BAAs, NDAs)
· Experience with healthcare organizations and/or healthcare regulation
· Experience with social media and online marketing
Our work environment:
We strive to be a workplace that enables each person to bring their best self to work. From flexible scheduling and an open PTO policy to individualized growth paths, we care about your individual success.